CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 24, 2008

My Trip in Melbourne

Of course, to get to Melbourne, we had to drive! We normally drive anyway, but this particular drive was extremely boring! Now that was because the only people in the car were Mum and I.


On the way we stopped for the night. We slept in bivy sacks. I enjoyed doing that for when you go to sleep you can let the nightly stars dream you to sleep. The next morning I spent most of the day asking for carrots and cashews. I also spent my time reading my only book (in the car) over and over and over and over. The fact is that the book only had ten pages! So in the end I ended up reading it backwards and up-side-down.


When we FINALLY arrived in Melbourne the first thing that we did was take ages to find a parking spot, then I had to put on a skirt instead of wearing my jeans 'cause mum thought it wasn't formal enough. Well I don't think so! Anyway, the whole point of being in this old-fashioned street was to see this singing performance.

We missed out on the first six and the last three, but that didn't matter because I found a 'Little Friend', no I mean literally, she wanted me to call her 'Little Friend'! These were some of my favourite songs that poeple sang (they were all adults):

I'm Sandra Dee, and so on, I can't remember any more.
So I stayed with my relatives, had fun, then endured the boring trip home.

0 comments: