"I am a responsible teacher. And that's that. No excuses. End of story." I think of all those things every time that I hop into my very small car. "Wait just one sleepy minute! I don't want a small car! I want a nice big car, yes I would like it to be a Mitsubishi, and I want it to be black, and it would be so cool if it was the top car in the teachers car park at school!" Now what will be my excuse to go and find the car of my dreams? "Umm... hi guys! I am going to just go and have a ... well... a coffee break." “But weren’t you just talking about getting a new car?" OK sneak quietly out.
I finally got away! Yikes! I thought as I floated into my tiny car, apart from the fact that it wasn't small any more. Nor was it blue. "Crikey!" It... It ... was the car of my dreams! I turned it on. Power surged through me! I just could not wait to show off my new car at school, or in town, or any where I wanted! Well it did turn out just as I had planned! And that is the best of the story (for I didn't tell you even half of it!)
Killer plants
16 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment