Many people think that the sky is a big, huge dome circling around the Earth. But those people are so discustingly wrong, that I feel the need to tell you, before my mouth gets tired of blabbering. The velvety, black sky showed sharp, jagged teeth, followed by roars of thunderwhich vibrated my ears as I shivered in my bed. The thunderstorm raged on, but as it did, a sleepy sensation swept over me, and I dozed off.
When I awoke creaky voices surrounded me, eyesight came back to me, and so I opened my sleepy eyes and nearly fainted! There, before my very eyes, were talking doors! And behind them, a spaceship! The spaceship was amazing! A sign on the front said:
Built in 1684.
For doors who
like to live in syle!
Beside the sign sat the charming spaceship (it rather looked liked a palace on wings)! The windows looked like happy eyes darting this way and that. But that, is all I can remember, apart from the fact that the doors were friendly and told me all about the sky.
0 comments:
Post a Comment